Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 109

Group Leader
Noh's wrong, she's not gorgeous. She's the epitome of beauty itself.

@pepo Do remember that Noh used to live in a village that had strong warriors and very highly Murim masters that went underground to look for successors, example is his pirate friend that controls water and the guy is an elder level in Murim currently. This guy is probably the same.

fetchimage

Ship em!!!

But wow, plot twist another brother (assassin) who is somewhat related to Noh? Seems things are moving for Noh whether he wants it or not.

Fed-Kun's army
What's the real identity of that last dude? I know he's an assassin who killed the boss in the previous chapter, but how come they close enough to call each other brother?

Dex-chan lover
... he really didn't react at all. He had no idea that she was the same person. Are we going to have to wait until his daughter points it out? Is she the only one smart enough to solve this mystery??

wow...he got some great connection friends....that can easily kill those 3 2 stooges...

thx for the release...

Fed-Kun's army
This guy got a lot of connections in high(er) places and he doesn't even know it smh

i want him to be happy ( he already is) and it seems like he really likes her bc she resembles his wife but the thing that attracted me to this manhwa was how dedicated he was as a single father ;-; and that age gap kinda makes me uncomfortable. he’s over twice her age, 41 and 20 seems kinda big. and the kids are growing well with him, nanny, and the many different masters they have.

Dex-chan lover
She was able to transform herself to look like[/s ]resemble his late wife, unintentionally, in her pursuit of his ideal woman, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
He's content in some ways but the poor guy is lonely, she's great and they like each other so why not. He will stay the peerless daddy

Users who are viewing this thread