Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 111

Aggregator gang
Honestly want more focus on the kids at this point. The plot with Noh is becoming a bit confused and hard to follow. Also its oppressively slow

Apparently these Korean warriors used to be Japanese samurai at one point. 😅 Maybe "mercenaries" would be a better word? I'm not sure what they'd call the equivalent in Korean.

Nevertheless, thanks for the new chapter!

Jaimini used "ronin" too. Dunno, I guess the word works in this context. I personally say it's a bad translation though.

Double-page supporter
ah, now the translator mixing japanese term in this story, maybe next they'll start calling each other with -san...

@maisonaustyn noh basically gtaing his town. Making his own gang and having control of the town through the shadows. Cause once the gang side of the town is under his control, there not much the middle tier up gov individuals can do without reporting it to the higher ups and all the higher ups love noh and his kids. The entire situation was caused because one of the mid tier workers is butthurt cause Noah's kids beat the shit out of his kid and got all the higher ups attention on them. So hes taking his anger out on noh by changing the leadership at noh workplace to put pressure on them.

Basically, mid tier workers are corrupt as fk and abusing their positions, noh making black jack and hookers to cause mid tier workers trouble.

I love the kids side too. I want it to go back to the kids but we need the chad dad story to progress.

ronin just mean wanderer... and it's easier to pronounce anyway

that last part about gong and the kids is so heartwarming tho..

Users who are viewing this thread