Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 123

oof i hope that’s an acupuncture needle so it doesn’t go all the way in bc DAMN

also, i’m 20 so it’s kinda weird seeing the girl go after someone that’s close to her dad’s age...... i mean Noh can get it but he’s totes got that middle aged man vibe now

Dex-chan lover
@Kronous that's kinda incorrect. what about those dying from illness? and if you are talking about time period in peerless dad then what about being ambushed by bandits while traveling to another city?

Dex-chan lover
If the doc is going to keep ncreasing needle size as punishment one day the needle isn't going to fit through the door.

Also I do believe the plural of "small fry" is just "small fry" officially and "small fries" unofficially. The latter is used by people who who incorrectly think of the food , but has become common enough that it's somewhat accepted, but officially fry refers to a group of newborn fish and already is plural.

@vanilla1016 who knows man she may have daddy issues not strange for a 22girl to want a 40year old man just check the world we live in its full of those

Dex-chan lover
that needly size is teh prison equivalent of bend over and spread them cheeks

Fed-Kun's army
If they end up together I hope he has another army of kids , papa Nol is best Nol

@MrFakOff Urrmmm he saved her, she was that little girl from years ago apparently, it’s more admiration of her hero mixed in with various things, she likes his kind nature and how he takes care and treasures his kids. Plus theirs a few other things too but thoose are the main points

Fed-Kun's army
@Uxion Chapters 9-13
Chapter 9 is when you first meet her, she is kidnapped around Chapter 11? Chapter 13, I think is the end to it when she goes back and things

Users who are viewing this thread