Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 123

Aggregator gang
Bro, Yeo needs to get some time with him and then just come clean, This man is as subtle as a shotgun. She just needs to make it blatantly obvious for him. I really want them to end up together too, given there history and just how well they'd work together.

Although i like Lady Yeo, I just cant see them together. Like, im trying to but no matter how much I try, I don't feel anything between them? Like, i can't feel any chemistry between them. Yes, she has a crush on him and whatnot, but it seems like he only enjoyed her presence because she reminded him of his late wife. I think it would have been better if he hadn't compared her to his late wife because who wants to be compared your crush's dead lover? I think it would have been better if they had established that Lady Yeo had her own spunk that attracted Noh instead of having her be similar to his late wife. But then again, we haven't really dove deep into Yeo's character and thats not much we know about her. I hope they make her her own character like they did with the cult's granddaughter and not just as the "love interest" archetype.

Aggregator gang
@Uxion Apparently it is, so she was around 12 at the time ...which would make Nols kids around 10 or 11 now? ...it all kinda works out I suppose

Dex-chan lover
Lady yeo needs to chill and understand where the dude is actually coming from. There's a huge age difference (he can probably be her dad if he had kids young), and he has three kids of his own to worry about. They're also KIDS, not adults, and for kids remarrying is a bigger deal than if your kids are already grown. Sure they don't actually have a bond to their birth mother but who knows how these kids would react to someone that they would probably call big sister becomes their mom.

Lady yeo indeed needs to chill, but if we consider the era they live in, if she can't get him to marry him in time she'd be married off to bridge connection between families, that's why she's in a rush.

Aggregator gang
@Rukja It weirdly is that what makes you truely acknowledge the time skip more seriously

Supporter
@Hatyna

Back then and even now, that age difference is irrelevant.

East or West, age gaps may be looked at strangely by regular people, but it's still normal and not even a taboo. In earlier eras, a young woman being married to an older (especially widowed) man isn't really too shocking.

Due to cultural norms, it is more strange (especially Asian cultures) for women to not marry young (ignoring widowed), regardless of age of the husband.

Double-page supporter
hahahahaha! Oh shiz. Him bringing out that giant needle with that grin on his face got me good.

Users who are viewing this thread