Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 126

Dex-chan lover
He probably did some dangerous move to the kid that puts him in a near-death state but keeps him barely alive.

@TheElectricalSnakeTamer nope, this is original story for webtoon. Same author with Red Storm. Even if this from the novel, I doubt people will pick it up and translate it. Because Translator usually only pick up Korean WN with generic themes like VR game, reincarnation, etc. Almost impossible they will took wuxia (I forgot the term for korean in martial arts world) story to translate..

======================================================

Please, don't let that kid dies.. I feel bad for the nanny if this really happen. And remember how they already family, how devastated Noh and the kids + nanny knowing about this..

Dex-chan lover
@TheElectricalSnakeTamer Novel exists and is completed but no version in english or any other language outside original, hell, not even spoilers but some google translate gibberish

Just how I like my mornings, fresh start and a mass murder of children

@Metalwrath That's his qi trying to force its way thru his body but since he hasn't trained it until recently it's hurting him because his meridians aren't open

Users who are viewing this thread