Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 138

Contributor
@Raggz799 divide and conquer; peerless daddy wants the mad cousin and the black robes people to die at the same time, so he stopped the lethal blow because taking on the remaining 3 black robes alone is too much for him.

Dex-chan lover
what a tactician. I thought he was also using this time to learn the final movements for his technique in the book, I guess he was just stalling to kill the other warriors

@Nolzi sure... getting hit multiple times while waiting for the shitty ones to die is somehow better than killing the big guy first and then dealing with the last guys standing.

Now because you lot don’t let him run so he’s playing with you guys until nobody left alive

Aggregator gang
@frapco if he rushed the big guy then too many would be the 'last guys standing'. He was already kind of worn out before this whole three-way sequence started.

Aggregator gang
I think people are wrong it’s not the fact he is trying to get rid of them using the brute guy, I think it’s more that he is wasting movements protecting them from brute at least that is what I feel for now...
It’s just they are putting too many variables for him to concentrate on , he needs to dodge their attacks and bruties because let’s face it their charging in randomly ....Like that guy hesitating when his sword got stuck...Just freaking drop it man, it’s just a goddamn sword...

Double-page supporter
In this case, the enemy of my enemy is still my enemy. They where not going to ever let him go afterwards. On the contrary they'll see he's too dangerous to let go and finished him while most vulnerable from the fight. MC sees this in advance and wants to make sure they're mostly dealt with before the current fight is done.

Group Leader
WOW! This guy truly is being a demon. Baiting them to sacrifice themselves to kill the enemy. WIN WIN!

Users who are viewing this thread