Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 155

I hope they beat the ki out of him sooner rather than later. I don't like the turn his personality has taken since learning it.

And that attitude is exactly why teacher said to him to stay out of Murim. When Noh think he's on the low he's good, but the moment he start thinking that he kyuuul stwong fighta...

Group Leader
Yess like it ... Where "i dont know what the fuvk is going on" thing emerge and the story become more exiting later on 😋

the only way he learns is to get beat up. that's the way it's been his whole life heh

Metal ki seems already corrupt Noh mind a bit, usually he is nice person but now he acting like brat and have anger issue from nowhere, thats interesting.

He's so agitated ahahah welp I guess if the people around me are talking about me but I don't completely get what they're saying I'll be ticked off too (~ ̄³ ̄)~ but still he's too aggressive recently...

Maybe it's time Noh gets a little spanking for usig the Metal Ki~~

Why will no one ever straight talk, these are the people that knew his master the best but are seemingly going along with the half assed training scheme.

Knock him to his senses, somehow in this arc his dumb brain is getting annoying
I know he's in a hurry, but goddamnit let the elder help you! musclehead.

Eh... think i'll drop this until a new arc. He's really pissing me off and it feels like a "Goku running on the dragon bridge" filler to me.

Is he irritable because he's in a hurry to get back to his children, or because he's getting sky high on metal ki?

I wouldn't consider this "filler" as such, it's setting up the tension properly like I think it should, and it doesn't feel anywhere like the drag that the previous arc was

Dex-chan lover
I don't like this current Dad. I hope he gets back to his normal self soon!

@Varler

His attitude is understandable, though. Nobody is telling him anything, yet expect everything from him. Everyone around him currently is being cryptic and nonsensical, yet expects him to just go along with whatever they say without so much as an explanation. It's only natural he'd be frustrated and confused. He literally has no idea who these people are, what it is they want, or why they're doing what they're doing, and they aren't showing any desire to fill him in at all.

Users who are viewing this thread