Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 160

Fed-Kun's army
Please don't let this ignorant girl be a love rival for our precious baby crossdresser.

How many chapters until she is revealed to be an ancient master of some hidden martial art?

I can't figure out if she's just pretending to be weak or if she's actually a weak piece of shit.

If she's just pretending then fine, but if she's actually weak that's a bit disappointing because so far all the characters have been strong in their own way.

Oh well, just we'll see.

Perhaps the first time MC needs to explain murim knowledge to someone else instead of the other way around, lol.

Great chapter, with many plots starting.
I wonder if Grandpa felt the presence of the Devil Twins when overseeing the twins..
Thanks for the chapter & translation.

Question:
In the first pages / slides, MC Noh says:

The noble gentleman is waiting

To not know who this person is, peasants !

Who is referring to?

@Dikus
MC Noh just tries to make up some story to get away from that pub. As in, thugs, don't get involved with this woman. She is not just beautiful but a really important person and with "noble gentleman" he just means that she is already married or someone's fiance.

Dex-chan lover
Is he meant to come across as being this short? I know it's some wood qi shenanigans but it's kinda getting to me. It's not even just the art and wording, I'm pretty sure. Is it the typesetting? Is the typesetter deliberately fucking with my mindset, or am I just imagining it?

@Dikus It was jebait.

I would be shocked if she isn't super strong, haven't we already been told that she practices a different style of martial arts that is naturally hostile to the MC's? Which is why they don't really like each other

I know from the moment this troublesome girl was introduced that he'd bring her home.

Looks like the story is picking up again, although I'm not a fan of what has been set up recently (two waifus, some problem with the daughter, gang fights, some thief, ... feels like the bigger plot has disappeared from the near future).

@ZanaduKhan

not really their martial art, it's the chi, or qi who are incompatible, she use wood chi, when noh use metal chi, or metal beat wood.

she is not really confortable when she is near noh, and he feel the same.

she is not really pretend to be weak, but noh only see her as weak.

Dex-chan lover
> there's a big fight coming up, everyone's after this super valuable treasure

> deciding to run away and not get killed by all the strong people gathering in one place instead of fighting them or stealing it through some sneaky trick

Well, beyond being shocked at an inversion of every xianxia instinct, it also seems that he's got a great lid on that metal ki madness

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Scarecrow abandoned Dorothy and now it's up to Tin Man to get her home safely.

Users who are viewing this thread