Peerless Dad

Fed-Kun's army
So, what I understand is that hes crazy strong. His dad was even more powerful. His father told him he was weak and wouldn't survive in Murim to prevent him from overestimating himself and getting killed (probably because something similar happened to his father). The moment he decided to step into Murim he just so happened to be unlucky enough to meet one of the most powerful individuals in the realm and got instantly humbled. Our MC now assumes everybody in Murim could kick his ass with little effort. So our MC thinks hes weak sauce despite being strong enough to probably form his own sect or school.

So, apparently, the old man @chapter 14 fought Chun Myung Hoon...

Is it the same person as Cheon Myeong Hoon from Red Storm? Since this is in the same universe.
Both of them use demon cultivation methods and both of them have poofy hair.

? if Yulian's master got whooped by a street sweeper

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Wasn't expecting a manhua to be this good. I won't say it's "amazing", but there's an actual story here. The pacing isn't all over the place, it actually goes in a moderate, decent rate. Just enough to soak things in. I guess that can only mean that this is not a WN / LN adaptation, but an original work.

P.S: I kept wondering why the MC won't teach his kids *some* martial arts, at least so they could defend themselves. The latter chapters sure shows why.
He'd need to beat the living hell out of them, heh. That's no good. :v

Double-page supporter
I kinda hoped that his teacher really was an ordinary martial artist and that the MC became OP just because he overtrained.

Don't judge this manga by its title. This manhwa is really good. Fresh plot. (Hoping there'd be a kdrama version of this.)

Contributor
while i appreciate the effort the no group people are putting into translating this manwha, i would reccomend talking directly to trashscanlation at this point to settle things straight. While i'm all for faster scans, i would hate this manga being dropped because everybody lost interest in translating. I'm sure trashscanlations would welcome criticism with open artms, given both parties respect each other.

Fed-Kun's army
@ActingRikka
Yeah I can see that scenario: NoGroup snipping title from TrashScans, then TS dropping it coz all the drama. And in the end not soon after that snipers dropping title too seeing their agenda in discouraging TS been succesfull -.-

Contributor
Raws are up to chapter 47 and yet this group only every translates a couple at a time (and always a few ahead of TS). They most likely want TS to drop the series and have no wish to continue it themselves. Let's be honest, with that last page they show they don't give two shits about the series and only want to mess about.

Aggregator gang
could it be...
original authors are doing these attacks to kill trashscanlations?
*xfiles theme*

reh

Wtf the kids are so damn cute and now they are all grown up ?

Hope this don't get dropped because of this snipping
Btw ? Funny checklist.

Contributor
1. Skeleton Soldier
2. Peerless Dad
3. Martial God's Space
4. <Insert The next TrashScanslation's works Victim>

Users who are viewing this thread