Peerless Dad

Fed-Kun's army
New ch is up at jaiminibox.

Sidenote: According to what I skimmed on their discord channel, all raws are apparently translated. Its the other parts of scanlations that need to be finished

Fed-Kun's army
So what happened to chapters 34 to 58? It just skips straight to chapter 59.

Aggregator gang
@card1766 any of the other sites, mangago if you geh, mangahere if you wanna see attention seeking peoples comments covering the manga, kissmanga ...umm normies?

@greyhud90 @card1766 You guys can actually read chapter 34-58 by Meraki scans here they are just unlisted on the Chapters tab for whatever reason. Just click on a chapter and use the dropdown to go to all of the unlisted/hidden chapters. Otherwise start on chapter 33 and just navigate through the reader via clicking or arrow keys and you will eventually hit the 34 and onwards.

Edit: Looks like the chapters are completely removed now :(

Does anyone know if there is a novel and where to find it? Just started reading Red Storm (same author) but kinda prefer this story.

Fed-Kun's army
@patrickpogi If this is anything like other korean martial arts stories then the position of chairman of the murim alliance isn't inherited and he doesnt seem like a "50 year old man who looks like a child" type to me. My guess is hes the son of a big shot family, maybe even the same family as that guy who traumatized dad when he originally tried to join the murim.

Real question is, does dad take the job offer? At this point I kinda think dad has enough money to take care of his family and is more concerned with taking less dangerous jobs then the one he just went through.

Users who are viewing this thread