Peerless Dad

Fed-Kun's army
Why is it that metal ki specifically messes with your mind? It seems that fire ki and wood ki doesn't make you go crazy.

I do like the idea that different types of Ki mess with you in different ways. No wonder his master forbade him to cultivate metal Ki, he would have ended up as a psycho. I find the manga getting more interesting as more background info is revealed, makes me think the author actually has a plan and isn't just pumping out chapters and dragging things out because the series is popular like many Japanese shounen manga.

So how come every other martial art's master isn't going batshit insane from their godlike powers? Are the 5 elemental clans a super unique side class to everyone else? Seems like they're not that good if they can't max out their styles.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah swordsmen have sword ki and don't need to worry about dying from getting too powerful so that seems like a better path then this elemental style.

@Atmosk @BigCoffee We have only seen old people of the other elemental clans (besides the wood clan) until now and just like his master, they may have mastered to control their element to a certain extend. I suppose that fire should be the agressive kind of element as it is portrayed like that in chinese mythology and metal might be like that aswell. Wood on the other hand is portrayed as good-natured, which is why the woman is quite meek. So an explanation would be that the nature of the metal energy is agressive.
Dont try to use an overly scientific explanation to a fantasy story.

@Atmosk So that means that every great master of an elemental clan (which is a whole different martial art then everyone else's martial arts? and even have their own group and subcultures) has 0 of their elemental's KI in them, because KI always corrupts?

A wild potential Waifu appears!

There is no harem tag so hmmmmm...who knows what is going to happen.

The way he is treating her reminds me of how I am around my siblings - I love them and when I need to do for them it's all good but it sure is hard to do when they annoy the heck out of you and you just want to leave them to their devices but can't cause you know they don't know how to handle the bloody situation and because your ass is on the line if your parents find out you didn't help your younger siblings 😡

Finally someone says it. Rich Murim idiots always go right to threats at the drop of a hat, and none of them are smart.

Users who are viewing this thread