Penny Theater

Double-page supporter
is Supernova wa Kiss no Mae ni the work of nametake (Toshishita no Senpai-chan ni wa, Maketakunai author )

if so i'll be lookin forward to it if you decide to do it

Hello. I wanted to ask if by any chance are you planing to translate the extra chapters of Yotsuya Kaidan!(chapters 42,43,44 and 45)?

Hey, thanks for translating Rakugaki Gakugeikai 2017! I've been searching for it for a long time. Would you mind if I used your upload to make my own translation to Portuguese? I'd give the credits. Or else, would you mind telling me where I could get the raw?

Double-page supporter
thank you thank you for translating the great and underappreciated works of imitation crystal, as well as the awesome miss bernard said ^__^

Power Uploader
@Weezer
Glad you like it. Miss Bernard updates will probably be kinda slow (like twice a month or something), but I'll hopefully be able to stick to it this time around.

Will you still be doing Touge Oni now that it has been licensed in English? (Please say yes).

Would you be interested in translating Meth e Meth?

1684477502146.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Hello, I wanted to ask if there was difficulty getting Sora ni Mairu raws or if the project was just on hold.
Thanks for all the translated chapters, is a really good story.

Power Uploader
Hello, I wanted to ask if there was difficulty getting Sora ni Mairu raws or if the project was just on hold.
Thanks for all the translated chapters, is a really good story.
Chapters are still coming out, it's just that I only do stuff per volume and the next one isn't out yet. Should be released in the next couple of months or so.

Users who are viewing this thread