Penny Theater

Dex-chan lover
Yes. (Unless they send me The Letter).
Thanks for working on Touge 💖 Binge it in one night. Do we know when will the raws for Vol 7 drop? I saw some posts on reddit that says you only release work per batch/volume. Not sure if thats true

Power Uploader
Thanks for working on Touge 💖 Binge it in one night. Do we know when will the raws for Vol 7 drop? I saw some posts on reddit that says you only release work per batch/volume. Not sure if thats true
You're welcome!

I only do volumes, yeah. The new volume should drop in about half a year or so.

You ever considered picking up End of Goldfish Kingdom? It looked like for a while there that there was a new team for it, but then they stopped pretty quickly. I saw you did Mozocry stuff before, but I dunno if you're interested or not.

Power Uploader
You ever considered picking up End of Goldfish Kingdom? It looked like for a while there that there was a new team for it, but then they stopped pretty quickly. I saw you did Mozocry stuff before, but I dunno if you're interested or not.
I had a mind to, but it sort of stopped getting updates (last one was three years ago or something), so I don't feel much like it at the moment.

Goldfish Kingdom has always been more like Mozocry's pet project, so this is to be expected pretty much. They'll probably come back to it some time in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread