Penny Theater

Thank you for your translation. I read all the series you pick up so far and it all very enjoyable. I can see you have a very good taste!

Thanks a lot for translating Spectral Wizard, it's one of my favorite recent series.
Do you know if the author plans to continue the story, or is this truly the end?

Power Uploader
@reborn96
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Honestly? Not a clue.

Spectral Wizard's chapters were actually released in doujinshi format, but it got picked up by a publisher, hence the two books. Vs Spectral Wizard wasn't released as a doujin, though, it went straight into the tankoubon.
I'd say it's possible for him (her? they?) to continue the series, considering Goldfish Kingdom still gets updates. Looking at its history, Goldfish began in 2008, chapter 10 was released in 2017, and chapter 11 is still being updated page-by-page starting from the middle of this month, November 2019. Seeing how there are also unresolved plot hooks, then yeah, there's a fair bit of chance.

On the other hand, he's got a habit of not resolving everything in his stories, like (slight spoiler for Beank)
how Beank's ending gives little satisfaction to anyone in the story and solves nothing in the grander picture of its setting.
Hedoro is also in limbo, so there's that.

Oh, and the author has a website but no twitter or tumblr or anything, so I can't contact him.

Edit: Scratch that, Vs Spectral Wizard was also a doujin.

Thanks for the detailed reply. I guess I should brace myself for the possibility that I need to wait a really long time (forever?) for an update then :(
I don't know if this is of much help, but I did find the author's pixiv fanbox: https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/4134515. I guess this would be the best bet to contact the author, considering he seems to upload his art there pretty recently? This is on the author's website, so you might have seen it already though.

Power Uploader
@reborn96
We'll probably get more of an idea of what he's gonna work on next on either COMITIA 131 (Feb 2020) or 132 (May 2020) since he usually releases his doujins there.

Thanks for introducing me to imitation crystal's work.

https://imgur.com/a/nnRiCjJ
Here's hoping they do well in the future.

Thank you for introducing me to Imitation Crystal, I've fallen in love with their work. Any plans to ever do chapter 6-11 of Goldfish Kingdom?

Power Uploader
@ChairMaster
Someone else is already working on it, so not for the time being. I'll probably start bothering the guy once I'm done with all his other stuff, though.

Users who are viewing this thread