People Looked Down on Me for Having a Crummy Job but It Really Isn't All That Bad? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
@Bluedudu
babys are suprisingly durable!

Also the father gets portrayed as cruel but i dont think he is... the goodness said if a jobless became king there would be a civil war... so he has to get rid of him...so not killing him shows his compassion

Throwing newborn babies across the room onto a hard floor or against the wall is the strangest show of compassion I've ever seen.

So support mage, but his fists are glowing the cover, so maybe he'll just buff himself to get physical enhancements? I was thinking of also potions that just buff him ridiculously.

Dex-chan lover
another trash added to my follow list, sigh....

this one almost filled every isekai trope bingo chart

Fed-Kun's army
@Harry_Dong well as they said it would lead to a civil war ! so normally he would kill it... the fact he doesnt do it shows the fact he cares for it^^ also its hard to see how he is throwing the baby... as i see it the mother catches him? which means he threw it into her direction... ofc iam not saying its good to throw babys :p iam just saying the father isnt completly evil

Group Leader
@Bluedudu
well as they said it would lead to a civil war ! so normally he would kill it... the fact he doesnt do it shows the fact he cares for it^^ also its hard to see how he is throwing the baby... as i see it the mother catches him? which means he threw it into her direction... ofc iam not saying its good to throw babys :p iam just saying the father isnt completly evil

I saw it as the complete opposite. Whether or not the king threw him in her direction is unclear as to where his and his mother's starting positions were; that's up for debate but it's still a moot point. Let's say the mother was a position from the start to catch him and didn't have to take a dive...what if she missed the catch dropped him like a football? He'd still might have landed on his head and died, so it doesn't change the fact that he still threw him like a ragdoll with disregard to his wellbeing and life, period. Also, not being completely evil, even if let's say you're 90% evil, you're still evil at the end of the day. There is no middle ground there. You're either evil, or you're not. Whatever dude, agree to disagree.

@darasu what if thier country got economy problem and that region got limited resources
which mean they cant spare any valuable resources to train a single job .
also who know if some demon sneak into curch and make everyone belive that alchemist and support magic is a useless job , who know right.
this is what i see fron my own perspective

Dex-chan lover
well if he masters alchemy ,he can probly create some creazy stuff like explosives and he migth even be able to buff them with his mage job so there is a possibility for him to become very stong

Dex-chan lover
Isnt this the plot of Arifureta? But with actually less bullying and suffering. Way, way less bullying and suffering than in Arifureta. So far the biggest issue this MC encountered is that the oppai is too good.

Supporter
This is one of most straight forward isekai I've read in a while, and I can already feel that the story will have a typical isekai plot that downgrades heavily... followed

Dex-chan lover
I would like to see an isekai where the baby MC was actually dropped on the head, and suffers the expected consequences during his/her growth.

🤗

with an early start, the goddesses training, support magic and alchemy he can theoretically become a boss ass bitch

Dex-chan lover
There are two more chapters of this at https://reaperscans.com/home

@Kefrayba thx, i've read it and that was great. but now i wonder, did reaperscans really forgot to upload it here or something else?

Users who are viewing this thread