People Looked Down on Me for Having a Crummy Job but It Really Isn't All That Bad? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@EzWeeb: Just like in real life.

"I'm in charge of the "space" between dimensions." "You fell in a crack in your dimension." Well done, "being in charge" angel. "You can't return, but I'll send you into a nice other world." "That world isn't really nice, if you don't have a good job, which you happen to not have. You also nearly died." Really. She's starting to piss me off.

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda want one of these where both parents don't care that they don't have skills and or don't believe in the test to begin with because it is a unhealthy practice.

@Qelix Fuck man I completely forgot I made this comment lol. Yeah, It's pretty tiring to see this copy pasted shit clog up the front page, you learn to just auto filter this shit, try not to think about it too much, or you'll realize how little these worlds logic makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
Listen to the angel! Get strong and don't be a pussy also your a baby so when your hungry suck a titty.

I feel bad for his mom. She literally just gave birth, and now has to go through all of this. That sucks.

Double-page supporter
I don't see why he's so upset about the food arrangement

Aggregator gang
support magician is trash?
if you ever play strategy game, support is a necessary role
i play dota, and at first i thought that role is useless...
later i knew how important that role to the team...

Flawed logic as usual. She can read the future, but can't do a simple deduction based on someone's future.

It's weird that they always outright deny anything that's not either overly convenient or inconvenient

Fed-Kun's army
Bro, you’ve been given the chance to suck on a tit, have people clean up for you, and you have the right to be lazy. Stop whining about it like a little bitch! Do you not understand how lucky your fucking are?!

After going through the old comments I don't know if I should be disappointed or impressed that nobody said anything about the middle of page 33.

Users who are viewing this thread