People Looked Down on Me for Having a Crummy Job but It Really Isn't All That Bad? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Challenging Another Skill

I did my best and tried to use similar font and size typesetting as raws were.

Dex-chan lover
well on the upside you did what many new aspiring scanlators failed to do: actually proofread the machine translations. it's still amazing how there's still a lot of people who think that it's okay to just plop in whatever the machine spits out only to fail realizing that machine translations don't necessarily make sense.

it gets worse with sayings because they are absolutely nonsense when translated so in a way good job picking a japanese manga series to try it out. had you went chinese manhua you'd have to deal with parables on a regular basis.

Fed-Kun's army
@wolvenworks from the context of his notes, i think hes legitimately trying to translate instead of using machine translations. hes complaining about the difficult kanji after all.

Aggregator gang
I always believe in sex. afterall if I didnt I would never know what it is. sad lonely noises.

are... are you using a phone ocr app for kanji on your pc's screen? why not just use kanji tomo?

@DarkEboreus I'm using a translation app on my tablet to scan the kanji. I do that whenever I can't read a kanji, which is a lot of the time. Then I look up that kanji on google and then re-confirm the meaning of the sentence by translating each line individually as well as all lines together. When I use my tablet it's a window I don't have to re-open and switch back from during translating so it makes the process a bit smoother.

I haven't heard of kanji tomo before so I'll check that out.

Double-page supporter
Page 16 is most likely a reference to the Doraemon anime.

Group Leader
In mangas when they want to say someone is resourceful and knowleadble they call him "something-mon" as a reference to doraemon taking anything and everything from his pouch, some say "emon", exempla "takashi" to "takaemon", is not really something important, a few mangas use that as a "joke", as everyone in japan knows who is doraemon.

Dex-chan lover
So magic enhancement, super speed recovery, and body strengthening. And they can't defend themselves with their now tank-like body?
I get that its weird for a mage to learn something like swordsmanship, but you would think it would be relatively common for this particular class...

@Riger I think he might will be able to hack his "life" magic using 5x magic boost to get normal or high power life magic. But he needs a high capacity to quad cast strengthening, recovery, magic boost and elementary cast which he has so cheats are indeed enabled.

Users who are viewing this thread