People Looked Down on Me for Having a Crummy Job but It Really Isn't All That Bad? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Where is Chapter 9?

Edit: Based on how this starts, you skipped a major chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like this is all a big misunderstanding...
They were working on a birthday party for him and the maid's "target" wasnt him but someone else.

Dex-chan lover
shouldn't he want to get out of the forest? the assassin girl is going to look for him in the forest.

Dex-chan lover
[she got bewitched to kill the boy as i heard, its not by her own will. we can clearly she her eye so different in the chapter 9. and the boy will release her from the spell ]

Dex-chan lover
@levyoasu
If that's true,
it's different than how it happened in the web novel. I hear he eventually kills her during a duel later on in the WN.

I suppose it makes sense that the author would want to find a way to have their cake and eat it too, although personally, I feel like not having any agency makes her character way less interesting. If someone's gonna be a villain, let them be a villain. People who treat children kindly can still be horrible murderers without any kind of mind magic.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like a sleeper agent deal. But against her will. As for the MC, he gets a puppy.

Double-page supporter
I get this feeling the white wolf is related to Airis as it is revealed it is raised by elves.

I also suspect the the elves are kidnapped by some people and Airis ended up being brainwashed and groomed to be an assassin for the royalty.

Dex-chan lover
@icekatze
The author did write a what if story in the wn where he doesn't kill her so he might try to go with that. Then again there's another what if story where she was just a regular maid the entire time and the murder hobo plot didn't exist.

Chapter 9 was so thrilling and I waited a month for this crap-ish chapter. If it were longer and moved the plot along following from 9, this would have been less irritating. Now one more month to see progress. The manga could also have just done a time skip to where his journey would actually begin or to where it gives us some plot development before flashing back to how he got the wolf and such and such.
This is like Saitama big S turning into C. Flipping disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure Airis & Aliya's names are switched on page 3. And on the last page, I would assume he's saying "I'm counting on you Uru," not "I'm counting on you, ruff."

Dex-chan lover
Yeah.... Because of excitement for having an update, i ignore the Spoiler warning...
Now, im being spoiled.....

Users who are viewing this thread