People Looked Down on Me for Having a Crummy Job but It Really Isn't All That Bad?

Group Leader
@chojinra
The spirit following him is wrong, the maid is not an assassin but a subordinate of the demon lord. And it just so happens that the MC is the grandson of the demon lord who is about to die, and needs the MC alive to be his successor.

The son of the demon lord (MC’s father) is already dead and the dad living in his house has been replaced by a homunculus that works for the king of the country who is secretly evil and is being controlled by a demon that knows mind control magic that will be more important later in the story.

What the spirit meant by making the MC disappear is that the maid will kidnap the MC and go through that armory door, the thing is, it’s not an armory door it’s a flight of stairs that goes straight to the demon lord’s castle. At the same time the maid will secretly brainwash the mom and the homunculus dad into thinking they never had another son, wrapping up all the loose ends.

The author has an unlisted youtube video that covers that this is all of his plans for this manga that’s only for his pixiv fanbox subscribers which is here: https://youtu.be/-51AfyMqnpI Please LMK if this is the correct link, I’m still new to mangadex.

And then manga is axed because this is a terrible storyline that was completely made up by me in the last 5 minutes.

Power Uploader
This is isekai but I see no ecchi tag or harem tag, this must be bad then

Bruh I would’ve killed the maid in her sleep or something mc is a idiot

Holy shit, this a great series!
Need more chapters please.

@manny16
That would be a terrible idea, she would just be replaced by someone else, the best option is what he has been doing, biding his time and trying to make himself stronger to survive that day.

because classes arent easily developed people in this world usualy neglect anything beside their own "job"
and miss out big time
also they are realy easy to influence or you would think that in the 300 year history of the nation there should at least be one jobless person to have discovered the trick

@manny16
better yet wait till his execution is near
(aka the new heir is born, which he knows from the airhead goddess)
then isolate her block off her magic and make her weapons useless without her knowledge before having a good long heart to heart with her
if she is hostile then just paralyze her and throw her into her own armory which should give him and his mother a good headstart
if she is open to talks just see where it goes and show a few vulnerabilities while her weapons are useless so the mc can be sure of her intentions

Group Leader
Hey guys just got done with chapter 10 and I'm thinking to translating the novel. I need some feedback. Should I start from where the manga leaves off or the beginning? let me know what you guys want. I'll post a link.

Group Leader
I don't know why they didn't upload 9 or do 10.

Here is link for 9 its by reaperscans

https://reaperscans.com/comics/983145-people-made-fun-of-me-for-being-jobless-but-its-not-bad-at-all/1/9
https://mangakakalot.com/chapter/cy921650/chapter_9

Users who are viewing this thread