Perfect Heroine Wants to Possess Me - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up! I really like this manhwa; it's so rare to see an omegaverse couple that actually feels equal because both characters help each other out so much.

Dex-chan lover
They aren't being compressed, I was bulk merging them all into 1 image and then slicing them at 1000px increments. I figured out the reason it was stretching each page was because the program I was using lowered the rendering quality and tried to match the height with the other files in the directory. This chapter should hopefully not have those issue as I didn't use that program.
If it's not too much to ask, would you be willing to redo the previous chapter? It's very distracting when trying to read it.

Dex-chan lover
can you bloody PLEASE fix the aspect ratio? the translation is ok but the aspect ration is shit worng

Dex-chan lover
the part were she looks like a little rabbit look VERY CUTE!!!

also the Chinese insults read funny in english!

They aren't being compressed, I was bulk merging them all into 1 image and then slicing them at 1000px increments. I figured out the reason it was stretching each page was because the program I was using lowered the rendering quality and tried to match the height with the other files in the directory. This chapter should hopefully not have those issue as I didn't use that program.
Thank you for continuing the translation as I love this story !!! You did a good job on this chapter and the "scan" was perfect to read :bocchiwave:

Do you need any help translating this?
I really like this manhua and I've already translated one chapter in the past. I've read the novel so I know the context too.I can't find your discord here to message you.

If you're interested let me know and we'll work together on this.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@seyali FYI, as your two chapters appear to be the two halves of Chapter 31, I've merged them into a single chapter to comply with Rule 3.2.2.

@Raeisalive Your upload has been declined as a result because it's only half of Chapter 31, and that breaks Rule 3.2.2.

Users who are viewing this thread