Pervert Club

Contributor
Any idea when RSS will be working. Tried to add it to a few different feed readers but it didn't work. Or is it going to be a local system like Batotos Follows?

Group Leader
Ahh... Shindorim, I miss living in that area. They got a lot of those barber shop-like places that I regret not having the nerve to visit...

THX Mangazuki!! Finally this Is coming back to life, no thx to the shitty gameofscanlation

I thought this would be stupid. I wasn't wrong but I'm still reading so whatever *shrug*

Dex-chan lover
The series has been discontinued due to a scandal involving the author: https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/88r2bq/pervert_club_is_axed_due_to_scandal/

Group Leader
For those wondering what the scandal was, he got drunk at an office party and hit on his coworkers. Oops.

But then, what can you expect from the cucked country that brought you the Megalia SJW cult?

Sexual harassment isn't just hitting on his coworkers you dumb idiot.

Fed-Kun's army
the fuck, this is outrageous, I love this artist's manwha. who gives a fuck about scandals in his private life

It wasnt in his own privacy, he did it at at a company event and so he was sexually harassing a coworker at work.

Users who are viewing this thread