Pest ga Aketara Asobimashou! ~Chuusei Europa Sekai to Gendai Bunmei Slow Life~ - Ch. 1 - Baths

Dex-chan lover
She seems quite wasteful of her resources that she can't easily replenish.. Did the whole house transport to the past, or what? Did the house already have its electrical generating abilities (likely water-mill, but possibly solar) or did she deal with that after going in the past?

Dex-chan lover
Back in my day... bitches were gay 😤

This is good. I do wonder though... what other things will she show this middle aged world? Show these goofies a car, they will lose their shit 🔥

Dex-chan lover
Sounds really interesting but I got so triggered by the huge amount of modern things and how she seemingly just gives then away. The archeologists in this universe are going to be so confused… :fml: :aquadrink:

It looks like she just had a Doroty from Wizard of Oz moment and her whole ass house got isekai’d with her.

You know, the clothes and architecture are fine, but the black plague didn't actually happen until around the 16th century, which was the 1500s. At least this isn't set in the Victorian era and claiming to be the middle ages like every other isekai is. Other than my tiny nitpick, this seems super promising!

Dex-chan lover
is she has a way to replenish her stuff or something...? not like this is one of those "door to another world" where she can just go back to her time, unless she has a shopping cheat.
or this is just one of those "slice-of-life so ignore the detail" manga

Users who are viewing this thread