Phantom Busters - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Let's Go On A Date!

Thank you for the chapter!!! It could be nice if Eugene can also see and hear ghosts lol

Dex-chan lover
Wait... one eats ghosts... another can see them... and the third can hear them.

This manga's going for a three wise monkeys theme here.

Made me wonder what actually is Eugene role gonna be. By Shounen law he should and will definitely be related to ghost one way or another

Made me wonder what actually is Eugene role gonna be. By Shounen law he should and will definitely be related to ghost one way or another
If we go by the three monkeys theme, there is theoretically also the four monkeys, but the last one does famously not have an agreed upon meaning, so Eugene really has all possibilities open to him. But I mean, we know that his grandmother is hauting him, so it might end up connected with that.

Dex-chan lover
If we go by the three monkeys theme, there is theoretically also the four monkeys, but the last one does famously not have an agreed upon meaning, so Eugene really has all possibilities open to him. But I mean, we know that his grandmother is hauting him, so it might end up connected with that.
If Sekiro is to be believed, the fourth monkey is an invisible monkey. So maybe something related with action? See, hear, say and do? Do no evil? How that relates to spirit is the question

Users who are viewing this thread