Picked up a Little Fox - Ch. 20 - I want to become a girl

Dex-chan lover
Well, now we know why its gender was so uncertain all this time. Maybe becoming an adult means something the main wont get arrested for dating?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, wait, stop the presses. Who the hell is Tian You all of a sudden? Suddenly weird ancient teacher type complete with henchmen/disciples shows up and it seems like they're family or something.

Oh...so they can choose whatever gender they prefer to be???...wow...glad she chose to be a girl...

Aggregator gang
Is it just me or does it seem we are skipping something here? Out of nowhere the Chinese men in black for spiritual guidance are suddenly abducting the MC???

@kdramalover28

Well it is a magical story with a rotten type girl from a mombo jumbo chiness realm of ageless gods.

If athena came from a tumor and the goddess of love came from a butcher ball sag toss to the sea im sure rat kids from magic china can chose their sex like snails

Is all relative

@Arkos Tian You said he got his talisman from his grandad, i think. It makes sense that he would show up if he felt his magic talisman activating to protect his grandson.

Double-page supporter
@LordMeric She is a fox not a rat. You haven't seen any bat-eared fox? Each of her siblings is of a different fox species

Users who are viewing this thread