PIGPEN - Ch. 18

This is from the same author as "Sweet Home" right? This is leagues better imo.

Contributor
He's actually going to go through it. If I was him, I'd be doubting any signs of secret messages. This could be just our protagonist's paranoia for all we know.

Contributor
"Hey you crazy pumpkin I bought yo some weedkiller, like lolz lmao amiright~♥"

"I see, oh finally I can see it clear! She wants me to poison her whole family, O' Lord Almighty, what a splendid idea!"

That. Fucking. Lunatic.

Lux

Power Uploader
This is surely a fun read lol.

I don't think he was insane from the start, it was them who brought him to that state plus the amnesia.

I think he is some kind of criminal, he looked like someone who wanted to go unnoticed n the prologue. Also, I think the family is effing crazy

to be fair. She never lied. She said she would come back, she didn't say she was abused, she said she wanted to leave and that they weren't here real family. That's it.
So far they haven't laid a finger on him but he is the one thinking of murdering them and has tried to do so twice, one with a rock and another with a gun.

Double-page supporter
I was thinking of dropping it, but now I'm glad I continued reading.

Dex-chan lover
Bro really should've just khs using the weed killer to stop himself from getting any crazier

Double-page supporter
Bro really should've just khs using the weed killer to stop himself from getting any crazier
honestly would do the same, if I found out my only hope betrayed me, I would've committed right there and then.

Users who are viewing this thread