PIGPEN - Ch. 33

I'm going to guess, as someone else said on the last chapter.

Every time he kills one they get replaced so the "show" can keep going, the new father is scared because he's seen the others get killed

Oh yeah. These guys are probably look a likes that get assigned a character they have to play for this dark web game show(?) Very interesting.

This is some good shit. The son coming back alive reminds me of Jack Baker from resident evil 7. (Fucking great game)

And I'm still sticking with my game show for rich people theory. Or it's a game show with like a punishment twist to it where they get fucked up people and put them onto an island.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating this house in the woodsesk manga bro, I just caught up and I don’t know people wouldn’t just read it here. I expected it to be a lot simpler in the beginning but the plot progression is juicy. This shit is just too good

I really like the mystery in this one. Clones, actors, monsters, scientific experiments, supernatural beings, i have no idea what's going on.

Fed-Kun's army
hmmm, can't wait for next chap! I bet that the replacements are diff people with similar looks but the "new"daddy is subpar

GENUINELY CANNOT TELL WHAT'S GOING ON like i assume it's a show but like how do they get actors that look so much alike damn lol who knows the nuances dude

I dunno I don't think they're replicates I think it would be impossible to find sooo many people who look like the family members willing to kill for what?

Money isn't worth it if you're dead?

I think he's deluded or being tricked in someway
The way they come back over and over is like a video game maybe he's like in a coma and replaying some horror game in his head lol

Lux

Power Uploader
Yeah they're probably look alike actors compelled to do this somehow.

It keeps teasing us with these shots of mc staring hard at the hidden cameras, maybe i'm just asking too much from this lunatic dumbass but i hope he's realizing it.

Man there has never been a chapter of any series written by this muthafucka I haven’t loved to death.

I can't believe I reached the "last chapter" ... I DON'T BELIEVE ... I NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING

I think the island has some mysticism. Mailbox on the beach, ghosts, people who don't die, people who die, methodical routines and some kind of reality show.

Users who are viewing this thread