PIGPEN

Wow the plot twist😮😮😮

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Its been too long since I’ve read a good suspense thriller, ands its been over 10 years since I’ve read superior day! this is definitely at the top of my list!

Told y'all they were all nuts. Translation finally caught up to the good stuff

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I'm literally shit scared since the second chapter and it gets scarier and scarier. This author is just getting better and better with each of his works omg

I've been waiting so long for this next chapter thank god bless the translator

YOoO wtffff this reminds me of Cabin in the Woods idk y.
The story is so good but it sucks cause im sure the ending won't be good for the mc

Dex-chan lover
I wish the author gets better with pacing because HOLY SHIT BASICALLY EVERY PAGE IS A CLIMAX

Spoiler review

Awesome manga. In horror movies, i always wonder. What if the murders come across somebody just like them or worse The advantage that killers have is that they have first strike ability and their victims are unwilling to get aggressive or panic. But this guy is a serial killer. But then they shake things up by having family be somewhat supernatural and part of some betting game.

Users who are viewing this thread