Pinky Candy Kiss - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I get that "husband did nothing wrong", but also if one party is not happy in a relationship, let alone if they are actually gay and are settling for it, this is not a good situation. It would be for the best if they parted amicably, the sooner the better. They are in their 30s, no one has time to figure things out slowly. They will both end up better in the long run: husband with a wife who genuinely loves him, and wife with a partner that she doesn't need to hide her real self from.

We don't know enough about Ema yet, but if she is really just trying to soldier through it, this is bad for both of them.

Hopefully the husband is cheating with Mio and the breakup is easy on everyone.
How is the situation in which everyone is miserable and probably hating each other "easy on everyone"?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly? There is something off about the marriage. I'm not talking about him being a cheater or something, but there is something weird going on. Takara "noticed" that Mio likes Ema's husband, but I feel that was more about her own feelings about Ema than anything else.

The friend is amazing. The way she probed Takara, but never invalidated her feelings was really cool. Now we need to see Ema's perspective, because she's the cypher here.

Dex-chan lover
They're hinting that the husband might be cheating already, but I don't want it to play out that way. It's telegraphed too strong to be a plot twist. And it separates them too neatly.

Too obvious, too easy.

Sometimes your marriage has reached its end. It might be hard for one or both partners, but it's best to let it die. Even if messy.

An unlikely turn of events is that the husband is just good friends with Ema and married for convenience. He really seems like a good guy so far, even with Ema's odd reaction when people compliment him.

Dex-chan lover
its giving agni fire punch

gjgplc.png

Dex-chan lover
I think whatever happens is necessary for everyone involved, Ema definitely doesn't have romantic feelings towards her husband, and if things don't change he'll be spending his life running around like a headless chicken trying and failing to understand why they can't be closer, and our protagonist is the perfect catalyst for Ema to finally be able to accept who she is, it's probably gonna hurt all three people involved, but it's needed so everyone can go forward with a life that isn't a lie

Users who are viewing this thread