Pinky Candy Kiss - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
It’s simultaneously refreshing and kinda bittersweet to have a (soon to be ex)husband that isn’t an enormous piece of shit in a comphet yuri. Cuz usually the author tries to make them so irredeemably evil that there’s no real moral quandary. He clearly loves her deeply but she just doesn’t truly feel the same way. It’s just a situation that never should’ve happened in the first place, and now they’re all stuck figuring it out. Also thanks for the translations :)

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

hario was right, when takara is mentioned ema can light up a whole room thats how obvious it is. wonder if he feels at least some jealousy at how excited she gets

Dex-chan lover
Man she's  really trying to gaslight herself into believing this is happiness isn't she?

I just hope we don't find the dude is cheating or something, let her break-up with him because she  really chose it, not because she gets a convenient excuse to justify a divorce.

Dex-chan lover
maaan, hario is such a loving husband.
now i feel conflicted :aquadrink:
Although I get what you mean, is there anything to really be conflicted about? She's a lesbian, plain and simple, is it really better if she lies for her entire life and fool him into thinking this is a perfect marriage?

Really, no matter how much people get hurt, ending a situation like this is the only right choice.

thank you so much for scanlating this series, and congrats on finishing school !

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised Ema is sure she's being sly. Takara can't win against the mood and scent, and modern-day Ema makes excuses while being proactive... They're so screwed. In a good way.
maaan, hario is such a loving husband.
now i feel conflicted :aquadrink:
I get it. Hario was the best husband of the patriarchy matrix. Now he's showing more hints of insecurity, should know Ema's favorite book she didn't seem to hide, but seems to trust there's no emotional cheating with an old friend.
It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. :facepalm: :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
I'm just hoping she stays married AND has a relationship with Itozaki-san. I want a none standard story. One where the husband accepts that he needs to share her. I also think that is what Ema-san wants. Or atleast that what I get reading this.

But whatever happens I'm really enjoying this.

Users who are viewing this thread