Planetary Human - Ch. 57

You know that you have it hard when your ear is more logical than yourself

Dex-chan lover
@Pengy_Z i don't see why those would have vents in them since they're likely to be private containers for whoever rents them.

Besides even if there were vents, this current iteration of the MC can't separate his body into meat vortexes like the spooky scary currently contained persona of old, only into full bodyparts as we currently see

lol gotheeeeeeem!

Also, just try tricking Based!Mom, she's break you in two.

@YerRob theres a dialogue that says "its not our money anyway" (or something similar), implying that he used the cash card of another person (I think it shows him holding a wallet of some dude earlier in the scene) in order to immediately rent as many lockers as possible before presumably placing his parts around.

I could see the body putting the head in first then just having the rest of the body crawl by itself into the cubby holes. In a previous chapter, we see that his limbs can move autonomously (yes, it was during this dumber version of Hwang Ji) as long as Hwang Ji isn't consciously trying to inhibit it. I am referring to the scene where
his arm is taken by Golem and the arm steals Golem's bus card and travels the entire city by itself to get to Hwang Ji

Dex-chan lover
@StoogieStan Ah i completely forgot we've already seen proof of dumber Hwang's body parts being capable of autonomous actions, thank you for reminding me

Power Uploader
@YerRob To be honest, that still doesn't explain how the parts shut the lockers up after crawling in. I can only assume that these are auto-lock, mechanical doors that close on their own after a fixed amount of time.

Dex-chan lover
@Kendama Technically the last body part to enter could lock all the others, but certainly couldn't lock itself unless it's capable of meat vortex shennanigans somehow, but i highly doubt even ear bro could pull that off, seems like it's a older Hwang thing. So with that, it's probably as you say, self-locking lockers

Users who are viewing this thread