Planetary Human

This series is the best series that I've ever read, holy shit thank you for the translation.

Sooo good in the beginning but now it’s v confusing? Like immediately after the first villain was killed by the mc’s(is HE even the mc anymore??) mom (sister? Idfk) I’m having a hard time following the story :/

@missbluesunglasses
Basically some humans cells are sentient and create advanced civilizations within the hosts' body. These cells also reshape the structure of their humans' bodies in the process using the persons insides as raw materials, which has a lot of various consequences like the hosts developing strange powers or possibly even dying. People who have bodies like this are called planetary humans. The civilizations within these planetary humans will sometimes go to war with other planetary humans to steal resources that they need to grow their civilization without killing their host.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I guess I never "reviewed" it so here goes: it's really good but takes a while to pick up. I think author himself didn't really know which direction to take it at the beginning; ultimately it's basically about people with superpowers.

Users who are viewing this thread