Player Reborn

Is it just me, or do the chinese produce far to many super short, super generic, and generally bad manhua?

This is a great looking manhua, good quality raws and translations, only on problem it so short per chapter. 9 chapters could make up just on normal chapter for most other comics of different origins. If you read wait for there to be quite a large amount of chapters already out. Still a good story though.

@holicone No, they do. Stupid protagonists foiled with brain dead retarded villains. It’s like putting Spongebob next to Patrick. Spongebob is dumb, but Patrick is retarded, so Spongebob looks smart by comparison. Since the only villains have the general intelligence of Patrick, what then can you expect of the main character? They’re pretty much all poorly written, poorly drawn, and a good read for beginners or those who have the miraculous ability to turn off their brain. Worst part is, they start out special but turn out all the same. Literal trash. There’s a Chinese comic on here called “I was Trash” I think. It’s alternate name is “I was Trash, I am Trash, I will be Trash” if I recall and it can’t be more true.

Group Leader
The chapters are originally this short from the source so we're just following them...

I wasn't really sure if I would like this PUBG interpretation, but it turns out it's quite fun with mixing some reincarnation into the mix. Unique that's for sure but enjoyable. Thanks for the work, keep it up, I'm starting to really dig it, and looking forward to the releases. Also I like it that you guys still stick to MD, I'm getting quite annoyed with every team trying to do their own thing, and forcing people to navigate to 50 sites for no goddamn reason to read in their subpar reader.

Dex-chan lover
@Zerothh
So what your saying is stay up for 2 days then drink a half bottle of NyQuil then a 4 pack of Red Bull and soon as the ceiling fan starts whispering to you, you should start reading this?

What kind of loser has internal monologues out loud, then somehow does these cringy mannerisms and we're somehow supposed to think he's cool? I mean, if you really went back in time, what kind of retard would suddenly shout it out, and continually say shit about future events...

Group Leader
Seven chapters in and you can already see the play on characters the author did with MC's name

Users who are viewing this thread