Player Reborn

eeeehhhh I guess I can read this while waiting for series I actually care about to get more releases... but this is hella cringe.

Problem with this rebirth manga is that the MC doesn't struggle. He is more of a GM playing a game than some adjusting to new info and experiences.

It's a good comic please release more chapters as soon as you can cause it's already been 2 days without any release
I CAN'T WAIT

Double-page supporter
And dropped. Too boring and generic. Meh characters and plot. Nothing unique or interesting about this at all.

There are already plenty of way better gaming manga/webtoons out there like korean ones, might as well read those.

Fed-Kun's army
Just from the illustration and the synopsis by themselves, this seems like a frail attempt at a The King's Avatar knock-off.

Group Leader
Code:
Just from the illustration and the synopsis by themselves, this seems like a frail attempt at a The King's Avatar knock-off.
They're all frail attempts at Alice in Wonderland knock offs.

The standards required to give this anything above a 2 must be so damn low. Why China. Why.

mrf

Ey you know what this thing isn't really that bad at least it makes time go fly.

Double-page supporter
I feel like there is a plothole in this webtoon.
-He died, so he returned to the past before the vr game started.
-But it was not a death game, so what was the point of the resurrection other than to get some revenge for his butthurt ego?

@komineShy its not a plothol its just bad writin. its not normal to feel that way about a game but hey it gave us a mediocre at best manga.

@KomineShu Actually, the stakes for this game are pretty high: As said in chapter one, the winner inherits a corporation that apparently has worldwide power and gets more money and influence than he/she could ever dream of.
And honestly, the whole reincarnation-thing makes no sense anyway: He didn´t even die in the real world, he was just defeated in the game. I guess either this is a case of "because the author wanted it to happen" or we will get an explanation at the end of the story. But right now, MC is too busy with playing the game to find out why he went back in time.

Group Leader
This has the plot of Ready Player One (in terms of the end goal) but it's not hella cheesy

Poor Ash, he can't be a Pokemon master and now have to work with Giovanni and an evil corporation.
Behold on the following chapters the rise of Mewtr!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread