Player Reborn

@meangreen im considering reporting you for abuse against yourself, please let your brain work out a bit too and dont just only read manga mindlessly

How can you blame me for reading to fast, i dont read mindlessly i take my time just like every other manga and so far i enjoy this manga and if you dont then good for you no one cares. Now keep your little two sense to your self.

When i see the chinese flag, i can already know it's gonna be shit. Wasn't disapointed.

meh. was good turned bad, all fan service at this point- why is author dragging on for so long

Fed-Kun's army
To be honest this is Very good compared to other Chinese comics I had read.

Dex-chan lover
ahah, the author made so that the slime evolution cancelled the censorship problem

This manhua has a TV Tropes page.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Manhua/PlayerReborn

It also has a wiki that needs more love,

https://player-reborn.fandom.com/wiki/Player_Reborn_Wiki

Anyone who knows how to design wiki pages, need your help. Any help is appreciated.

Double-page supporter
This is more Chinese nonsense. I’m officially giving up on any stories from that nation. They’re so trope filled and boring.

Aggregator gang
Not worth reading. Only good thing here is new world at every arc. That's it. Know that after first arc everything becomes caricature of themselves.

After that it becomes less than average chinese story. Characters are one dimensional. Plot is kind of stupid. All arcs began with interesting ideas. Nearing end, at every arc, MC becomes god and can do anything. Then looses his powers till next end of another arc.

You can't find logic in world building or characters.

It isn't good manga.

Now it wants to be SAO. Dropping. It’s been garbage for awhile but now it’s hit the “waste of time” meter.

@KamiKira00 described this perfectly.

very good compared to other chinese comics. the tl's have nice and funny side comments to the story, leaving some really funny notes at parts that accentuate the overall comedy of the manga. No, this isn't the best manga I have ever read, but it's up there for a nice storyline and characters.

Users who are viewing this thread