Player Reborn

Double-page supporter
I really hope this whole "game" and "different levels" wasn't a premise to this longass warrior-kingdoms part which would last till the very end now...

Group Leader
F4Ch7uX.jpg

@Myamob7 this is a really late response, it's only worth reading if you're here to laugh at the awful writing. It does start out decently but it turns into nothing more than a joke, middle school level type of writing.

So i kept up with this Web Comic til Chapter 134, i really liked the style at first it was interesting Funny and just a good reead, but with following chapters it got worse and worse, the writing and the storytelling went from god toe bad to worse, now its just farce of its former Style.

Its always the same he knows how he game is going to go, then he gets a bad card dealt, he will pull something out of nowehere with no real explanation, just getting some powerup, and then it repeats.

And dont forget the CEO, a man at the Top of one of the most powerfull/influential companys just risks throwing everything away cause he doesnt liek that an Player is really good at what he is doing? i mean WTF is this fucking plothole, just so you can show how strong and cool the MC ist, and this cringe Dragoonball powerupp " because he is loved so much by his people, he gets an almighty power" and no one cares about it afterwards.

Im sorry to say this but its a waste of time to read this one, you should stop after the first challenge and End it there, would be the perfect end for this WC.

Dex-chan lover
Reading the synopsis, it sounds like your generic "use time travel to get revenge/fix your mistake/prevent the apocalypse" trope except it's in games. Shame cause I want something to soothe my The King's Avatar withdrawal from lack of updated chapters.

lol, it first appears to be like any other mon collecting games, then it took a page out of digimon, with that fusion/merge.

and once again we're back to a lack of idea or original thought/ (Writer): Gee what can i out in to make the story completely boring and unoriginal? Oh i know i'll just rip off of digimon and pokemon. You know cuz fans love that monster battler crap. Forget the fact that this was supposed to be a game where players battle each other, we'll just give them little pets to battle with while severely destroying a story that at one point was good, but now is rapidly declining and becoming boring AF.

Users who are viewing this thread