Please Behave, My Wife - Ch. 1 - Encounter in April

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Even if they're separate stories, I still hope we get to a point where both of them intertwine at some point, even if only for a moment. :glee:

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Even if they're separate stories, I still hope we get to a point where both of them intertwine at some point, even if only for a moment. :glee:
The question is... are they in the same universe, or is it Easter Egg/Crossover only logic???

I actually would prefer it if it's actually cross over only and that the stories aren't actually connected...

Double-page supporter
Uhh what happened in that flashback panel? it looks like she got raped or slept with someone against her will?

Dex-chan lover
I love the cat-dog dynamic of "My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago" and I'm looking forward to the wolf-rabbit dynamic of this one

Double-page supporter
She's naked and theres are mens clothes on the bed and the way she curls with the blanket wrapped like that gives me a bad feeling... anyone read the raws knows whats up?

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Can you please tell who they are referencing to?

Group Leader
Is no one gonna complain about the poor MTL? Or if it’s not MTL than just bad TL? Like they literally translated the characters name. Is this there first time scanlating?

Users who are viewing this thread