Please Behave, My Wife - Ch. 25 - I’ll Bite You To Death If You Dare

Dex-chan lover
I read so much romance manga to fill the hole in my heart. But I just wanted to experience this… but then you get old and no matter how hard you try it never works. And you just keep getting older. And it doesn’t get any easier. Then one day you realize that it’s either killing yourself to stop the pain or just living alone for the rest

MD@Home
I read so much romance manga to fill the hole in my heart. But I just wanted to experience this… but then you get old and no matter how hard you try it never works. And you just keep getting older. And it doesn’t get any easier. Then one day you realize that it’s either killing yourself to stop the pain or just living alone for the rest
Some dark shit my man,
But I get the deep dark hole you're coming from.

If you need anyone to talk to feel free to poke me. But I do want you to remember that you're not alone.

Things will get better eventually and you'll find your place in life.
But giving up ain't the answer, it'll only end up hurting those around you.

Yes life is rough and I can't tell you when things will get better, but I can tell you that you'll find someone who loves you for you eventually.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, this girl is a bit much.
I just don't understand why she needs to bully him THIS much. She likes to see him squirm.

So we can clearly see she loves him, and we as readers know that, and that's why I read this still. But is it really needed to bully him THIS much? It's a costant thing, like every single damn chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Some dark shit my man,
But I get the deep dark hole you're coming from.

If you need anyone to talk to feel free to poke me. But I do want you to remember that you're not alone.

Things will get better eventually and you'll find your place in life.
But giving up ain't the answer, it'll only end up hurting those around you.

Yes life is rough and I can't tell you when things will get better, but I can tell you that you'll find someone who loves you for you eventually.
I’m sorry to say that they’re not getting better and I am going to be using medically assistance in dying in March. But thanks. I really wish it would get better but it’s not gonna happen. Not with my mental health. Not me, I’ve learned very well I’m unlovable. and those useless platitudes are useless platitudes.

People say you’ll find someone, but I literally swiped right on every person in my city on Tinder hinge and bumble within a 30 km radius(yes, I know about the fucking algorithm I accounted for that fucking bullshit and paid for every single premium). I’ve tried. I’ve joined clubs, meet ups, but I’ve never even been on a date before I don’t have any fucking social skills.

Even when I worked out and lost hundreds of pounds it was like the second I opened my mouth you could watch someone lose all interest. I’ve done thousands of hours of therapy and thought journals and CBT. I’ve had dozens of medication’s. It’s not going to get fucking better for fuck sake it’s fucking over..

I just don’t have the courage to do it myself, no matter how much i want it. I think killing myself every few minutes. I just can’t do it. I spent nights walking beside the train tracks just wanting to lie down and put my head on the metal and just let it happen but fucking hell it doesn’t. I can never work up the courage.

I’ve never been on a date before, and I never will. And that’s fine. I’m fine with that. I just need to work up the courage to get it over with. I’ve accepted that I just need to take the final step. You’ll feel the same way when you reach my age and have never even held someone’s hand. That hope that you’ll eventually find someone will fucking die and wither away and be replaced with nothing. Just pathetic pain and loneliness.

But eventually you get used to it, I just run out of things that made me happy. But if you have a good video game or pets, you could make it to 35 pretty easily. Hell if you have friends, I’m sure it’s a lot easier. But when you’re alone for so long and you know you’re so broken and deranged and unloveable, death is the only answer that you can really have. If you had a great support circle and people who loved you and cared for you of course, that would be a different option. But if people who are loved and supported wouldn’t be like this in the first place.

Stop saying that you’ll eventually find someone. It just makes the pain worse. You don’t know what it’s like. It’s not going to get better. It gets worse as you get older. It gets so much worse.

Dex-chan lover
Find something to keep you occupied man. I can't tell you how to live your life but at least try to persevere.

Dex-chan lover
I just don't understand why she needs to bully him THIS much. She likes to see him squirm.

So we can clearly see she loves him, and we as readers know that, and that's why I read this still. But is it really needed to bully him THIS much? It's a costant thing, like every single damn chapter.
Have you ever read the comments on an anime that has been ada0ted from a manga you have finished? That is kinda how she is feeling right now. I don't know if I'd call what she is doing bullying, it's more teasing. From what I can gather their roles are reversed from the original timeline. He was experienced and she was not. I'm sure she is basically just giddy.

Dex-chan lover
Have you ever read the comments on an anime that has been ada0ted from a manga you have finished? That is kinda how she is feeling right now. I don't know if I'd call what she is doing bullying, it's more teasing. From what I can gather their roles are reversed from the original timeline. He was experienced and she was not. I'm sure she is basically just giddy.
People don’t know what teasing is anymore they think everything slightly mean is bullying

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, if I hypothetically met my soulmate again in the past, several years before we were married and extremely close, and they were this shy, I would absolutely fuck with them just as much.

Cause like, c'mon. You know they love you and you're back in these baby-steps portion of the relationship. It would be irresistible to mess with them.

I think another thing too is that her teasing has obviously ramped up since the beginning, since she's been testing the waters a bit.

Dex-chan lover
Time to attend miss he's lesson my guy!

Thanks as always for the sl!

Dex-chan lover
The challenge is, you don’t simply “meet” somebody like this and fall in love. It’s ten plus years of working hard together to keep the relationship and moving forwards, sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
I ask this in every chapter i come across i think but again, is he a fucking middle schooler and why is she acting like a predator? The contrast is terrible.

Dex-chan lover

It's cause he lets it happen, look how he reacts when it comes to normal skinship, over the top

Users who are viewing this thread