Please Behave, My Wife - Ch. 4 - The Movie Theatre is a Stressful Place

Dex-chan lover
Huh? Was that another way he could have died or something? Or was she scared of the butterfly effect?
Would be interesting if she knows of all his potential deaths and has to keep him safe :pepehmm:

Contributor
Is cold carrot juice really a thing, or is it just for his rabbit's ears ? :bleh:

Dex-chan lover
Is cold carrot juice really a thing, or is it just for his rabbit's ears ? :bleh:
yeah, its a real thing. I've tasted it before and despite one seemingly thinking it would taste weird it does not. In fact, it tastes quite sweet. The carrot juice being cold makes it taste even better since you don't feel much of the sweet taste but rather the cold feeling of the drink. It does have the potential of staining clothes into an orange color since it's like a natural dye so when drinking it one gotta be careful of not spilling.

Fun little chapter overall. Defo intrigued by what goes through the mind of our heroine.

Dex-chan lover
yeah, its a real thing. I've tasted it before and despite one seemingly thinking it would taste weird it does not. In fact, it tastes quite sweet. The carrot juice being cold makes it taste even better since you don't feel much of the sweet taste but rather the cold feeling of the drink. It does have the potential of staining clothes into an orange color since it's like a natural dye so when drinking it one gotta be careful of not spilling.

Fun little chapter overall. Defo intrigued by what goes through the mind of our heroine.
Carrot juice is delicious, I personally prefer it mixed with orange

Dex-chan lover
Ok so one manhua's girl is from late era and the other is from future?

Dex-chan lover
My dude are you hard of hearing or something? Second time she says something right next to him and he somehow doesn't catch what she said 🤦🏾‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
would be better if i could turn long strip off, long strip is aids unless you're on a phone.

Users who are viewing this thread