Please Behave, My Wife - Ch. 42 - Super-sized Amount Of Coins

Dex-chan lover
Women ☕

510eiN0.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Anyone else super turned off by the spoiled baby act? I really liked her on the aggressive side but her turning petulant doesn't seem like the right play. It really gives weird signals.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else super turned off by the spoiled baby act? I really liked her on the aggressive side but her turning petulant doesn't seem like the right play. It really gives weird signals.
Moreso the switch from full steam ahead to suddenly throwing on the brakes feels off to me.

Group Leader
Moreso the switch from full steam ahead to suddenly throwing on the brakes feels off to me.
I'm confused as to why she feels the need to "control" him (not real control obviously), she should've already known how his true personality is like in the past so there's nothing to worry about.

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused as to why she feels the need to "control" him (not real control obviously), she should've already known how his true personality is like in the past so there's nothing to worry about.
Yeah, and she wants him to be wrapped around her little finger before she lets him wrap her around his, lol.

Dex-chan lover
I think she has a plan for how things should go in order to prevent something from happening, but she has lost some control and the relationship is progressing at a faster pace than she planned. She "unlocked" him too early.

Users who are viewing this thread