Please Behave, My Wife - Ch. 49 - You Still Want A Reward?

Dex-chan lover
Our money

meme-our.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Hmm I wonder, if it's true that she's retracing back tome, does she means she will be retrieving all her precious objects that he gave her before back?
Or is this time loop already different from her past?

Contributor
He
Hmm I wonder, if it's true that she's retracing back tome, does she means she will be retrieving all her precious objects that he gave her before back?
Or is this time loop already different from her past?
She seemed to react to it and called it expensive right away so she probably got it before.

Might be one of those stories where the road is different but the destination is the same so the key events still happen.

Dex-chan lover
Man, always disliked the mentality of, "Your money is MY money because we're in a relationship". No, his money is HIS money, unless he decides to share any of it, eg. via a shared bank account for shared expenses, like mortgage or rent, or utilities, or medical issues, and other such shared costs.

Dex-chan lover
Damn that's a lot for a pen.
That's normal for fountain pen, presidents and directors of companies have one of those kept around for them important signatures as you usually take pictures on those occasions.

Dex-chan lover
That's normal for fountain pen, presidents and directors of companies have one of those kept around for them important signatures as you usually take pictures on those occasions.
It just seems like such a waste to me. Pointless ostentation.

Dex-chan lover
Man, always disliked the mentality of, "Your money is MY money because we're in a relationship". No, his money is HIS money, unless he decides to share any of it, eg. via a shared bank account for shared expenses, like mortgage or rent, or utilities, or medical issues, and other such shared costs.
It's kind of the norm at least in asian countries like China and Vietnam though. Although time is changing it is still the major mentality.

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of the norm at least in asian countries like China and Vietnam though. Although time is changing it is still the major mentality.
I can and always have understood that if there's just one breadwinner in the family, their SO is reliant on them, and there needs to be funds put into a shared expenses setup that they have access to, beyond just necessities; an "allowance", if you must, but consider it a wage for their homekeeping work; if both work, both have their own finances, and should share responsibility for things they share, obviously. But it never should be ALL of their money, ever. That just leads to bad blood between the couple, leading to lower birthrate, higher divorce rate, and so on. Also note that discussions about spending habits are something else entirely; it's perfectly reasonable to remark on behaviours that you see as being detrimental (though should never nag and harp on them).

Dex-chan lover
I can and always have understood that if there's just one breadwinner in the family, their SO is reliant on them, and there needs to be funds put into a shared expenses setup that they have access to, beyond just necessities; an "allowance", if you must, but consider it a wage for their homekeeping work; if both work, both have their own finances, and should share responsibility for things they share, obviously. But it never should be ALL of their money, ever. That just leads to bad blood between the couple, leading to lower birthrate, higher divorce rate, and so on. Also note that discussions about spending habits are something else entirely; it's perfectly reasonable to remark on behaviours that you see as being detrimental (though should never nag and harp on them).
Economic circunstances have nothing to do with lower birthrates.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It just seems like such a waste to me. Pointless ostentation.
A quality fountain pen is something that if you take care of it and maintain it properly, you can use it for a lifetime and even pass it on. If I'm going to use something like his long-term, I'd splurge and get something nicer than a $19 Lamy Safari (which is still a nice pen).

Dex-chan lover
Lmfao she really played /ourboy/ this time. Thanks for the translation Paragon.

Dex-chan lover
That you can say this shows you have no idea of what pressures actually apply to make people decide not to have a kid.
Actually it shows you don't know what you are talking about.
You are talking out of "common sense", maybe, but you are wrong. If you were interested in it truly you would know that there are studies and data on that kind of thing and, to no one surprise, people that are in the worse economical position possible are the ones that have more children.
Economical circunstances have nothing to do with it and the data shows that.

Users who are viewing this thread