Please Behave, My Wife - Vol. 1 Ch. 38 - The Small Rabbit Transforms Into A Large Wolf

Dex-chan lover
This is so adorable :meguu:

zmtGJWU.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I hope they cover her "past" soon. My curiosity is killing me here. All we know is she was married (from chapter 1 the close up on her ring finger) and that she suffered through smth. If i didnt know any better i would say rape since there r 2 shirts laying on her bed while shes crying naked (chp 1), but its just most likely his death made her traumatised. Anyway cute chapter.

Group Leader
I hope they cover her "past" soon. My curiosity is killing me here. All we know is she was married (from chapter 1 the close up on her ring finger) and that she suffered through smth. If i didnt know any better i would say rape since there r 2 shirts laying on her bed while shes crying naked (chp 1), but its just most likely his death made her traumatised. Anyway cute chapter.
I was thinking rape as well, and given her approach of "not changing anything", I wonder if she intentionally went through with it in order to meet Guang Lin again... :fml:

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see we're back to the normal order of the MC being happily teased by her. Hopefully her cramps don't return.

And I'm starting to agree that the mom is annoying. She absolutely means well, she's a good person for sure, but the way she says absolutely everything without holding back and always critical is something which is more harsh than I would even expect between family members. Like, she doesn't think he could ever use a word of positive encouragement from his mother at all? Guy is trying to learn to cook and she basically just scorns and humiliate him for it (not especially maliciously or anything, but still, that's the essence of her response).

Users who are viewing this thread