Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 5 Ch. 70 - My Heroine

Dex-chan lover
I forget a bit, so what is the purpose Yvone back to the past? Idk why but i feel it like a time loop right there (this time line/arc of back to the past already happen and thats why Elsa seems like already know/feel attached to Yvone from beginning)

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing when Yvonne recreated the wizard of oz in the fantasy world she left out all the parts about Free Silver and late 19th century Populism. But it would be interesting if she included it, as she's training Elsa to transcend her common status.

Speaking of "training Elsa" this chapter gave me Mushoku Tensei vibes. We've got a grown adult in a child's body flirting with another child. uh oh!
Like Miguel Ohara would say, ITS A CANON EVENT

Dex-chan lover
I'm so healed that my hp overflowed and is now in the negative trillions

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing when Yvonne recreated the wizard of oz in the fantasy world she left out all the parts about Free Silver and late 19th century Populism. But it would be interesting if she included it, as she's training Elsa to transcend her common status.

Speaking of "training Elsa" this chapter gave me Mushoku Tensei vibes. We've got a grown adult in a child's body flirting with another child. uh oh!
My groomer can't be this cute!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how the villainous system will work now. I mean they had gone back in time, so the spell that prevented the villainous system now no longer exists. Hopefully they'll bring up that eventually, not because I am a sucker for bullying, just so that it makes sense in my thinly veiled mind.
Yeah I'm ngl one of the prevailing thoughts was, "isn't this technically grooming?"

Truly some of the most problematic diabetes.
Due to the fact that Yvonne has gone back in time I believe instead that she still has the brain of a child, but now has the knowledge that she and Elsa are going to get together, and that if she doesn't change something about the future they will all die. She still has her child intelligence, which, is still smart, but now also has intel about the future. I'm kind of coping especially with the fact that it points more towards that Yvonne is a bit of a groomer though, so take my words with a 50% salt intake

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot to mention this when I first read the chapter but Elsa DID NOT win the chess game a KING can not produce a checkmate in that position agagagaggaga

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

because the majorty of the world only know wizard of the OZ as just bloody that! an fantasy story! not every one is on the werdo ancient politics some media was ”supposed” made on

Dex-chan lover
Hmm I wonder why there is no villain system here. But I think there will be an explanation in a future chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread