Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 5 Ch. 70 - My Heroine

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing when Yvonne recreated the wizard of oz in the fantasy world she left out all the parts about Free Silver and late 19th century Populism. But it would be interesting if she included it, as she's training Elsa to transcend her common status.

Speaking of "training Elsa" this chapter gave me Mushoku Tensei vibes. We've got a grown adult in a child's body flirting with another child. uh oh!
its usually best not to think to hard about anything dealing with regression logic.
or anything involving someone older becoming young again ether threw reincarnation or body swapping or what not

Dex-chan lover
Hmm I wonder why there is no villain system here. But I think there will be an explanation in a future chapter.
The thing is that Yvonne in chapter 1 didn't experience any of this (you can tell because she doesn't know why Elsa likes her so much), so I think that Yvonne is going to be overwritten again by the same person, and it will be some sort of cycle?

Dex-chan lover
This is very cute and I like it and all, but I can't help but be worried about how it'll go for them with all this time editing shenanigans. Elsa could end up with a whole different personality due to a wildly different upbringing.
Indeed look at the way Elsa was having a hard time making a move, but when the maid stepped in she ended the game.. then and there lol

Fed-Kun's army
I took so much healing power from this that it hit the integer limit and instakill me

Dex-chan lover
This manga is always so heart touching, Evie is making sure she is creating the foundation to things to come. I love the story about the wizard of oz. The lion, scarecrow and tin man already had what they where looking for all their lives. We also sometimes have everything we need all along. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
In the end the true bullying were the friends we made along the way.

Dex-chan lover
Yoooo, so this is why Elsa likes to be bullied?
and why she was so insistent at the very start :meguupog:

Users who are viewing this thread