Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 5 Ch. 70 - My Heroine

Group Leader
Our usual notice to those checking in in the first fifteen minutes or so - the placeholder content is something for aggregators to pick up. Proper content will be replaced shortly. Thank you for your patience!

(Please refresh the chapter after that time period.)

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing when Yvonne recreated the wizard of oz in the fantasy world she left out all the parts about Free Silver and late 19th century Populism. But it would be interesting if she included it, as she's training Elsa to transcend her common status.

Speaking of "training Elsa" this chapter gave me Mushoku Tensei vibes. We've got a grown adult in a child's body flirting with another child. uh oh!

Double-page supporter
This is very cute and I like it and all, but I can't help but be worried about how it'll go for them with all this time editing shenanigans. Elsa could end up with a whole different personality due to a wildly different upbringing.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing when Yvonne recreated the wizard of oz in the fantasy world she left out all the parts about Free Silver and late 19th century Populism. But it would be interesting if she included it, as she's training Elsa to transcend her common status.

Speaking of "training Elsa" this chapter gave me Mushoku Tensei vibes. We've got a grown adult in a child's body flirting with another child. uh oh!
Yeah I'm ngl one of the prevailing thoughts was, "isn't this technically grooming?"

Truly some of the most problematic diabetes.

Users who are viewing this thread