Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 5 Ch. 71 - Shine

Dex-chan lover
Aw she doesn't realise she already views her on equal footing as her society be damned.

Supporter
This was such am heartwarming chapter. Evie is so encouraging and caring. I absolutely loved this chapter. Thanks for the translation

Supporter
I feel like the purpose of the time travel was to get Elsa to study her magic seriously and take control of her full potential from an early age, instead of just having this awesome power that didn't really get noticed until she enters school or whatever.

Just spitballin' here.

The entire point of travelling to the past is to make Elsa gay for Evie from the start.
Elsa sent Evie back in time to make young Elsa gay for Evie, so who made the original Elsa gay? Are we stepping into a time paradox?

Dex-chan lover
For those who don't get complaints about slow pacing... we simply didn't learn anything new this chapter, and I really don't think there was any real character development either. We already knew that Elsa was insane at magic and that nobles are stuck up about it.

Double-page supporter
Oh, so when the system showing up it's where Evie lost her memory, maybe...
Someone might have answered this but I'm not reading all the comments. I'm pretty sure when future Evie leaves past Evie's body she'll take her memories with her, which would explain why Elsa remembers this as their first meeting and cares so much about her but Evie remembers the academy as their first meeting. You'd think Evie would have a noticeable gap in her memory but maybe that'll be answered. Hopefully they'll talk about this since Elsa seemed sad that Evie "forgot" her. All this is assuming time travel works this way in this universe of course.

Double-page supporter
The story was just getting good and suddenly we are stuck here.
Ever since the time travel, this story kind of lost me, even the fluff was better before. We will have to keep waiting I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL! Really mixed feelings about this arc. I love the fluff and they are so adorable, but it does feel a bit filler-ish at this point. I probably wouldn't mind it if I was re-reading this all at once, but reading each chapter at release really makes you want at leas some kind of progression in the actual plot. I guess we are getting to see why Elsa is so in love with Evie in the first place, maybe? If that's even how this whole time travel thing works. Thinking about it too much makes my brain hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread