Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 5 Ch. 73 - Rivals in Love?!

Dex-chan lover
Now the prince knows she doesn't like him one bit, maybe he can step back now.

Dex-chan lover
z3wFl0SiLP8.jpg

Poor dude, getting stuck between two lesbians

Fed-Kun's army
I know there's some people that want to get back to the present ASAP (although the majority of people don't seem to care).
Personally, I started reading PBMMV primarily for the fluffy moments, so I have no real issue with taking it slow.
As far as I remember, this is the first time we've been able to just see the two main girls interact normally together (without the villainess system getting in the way) for an extended period of time, so I'm fine with however long this takes to resolve.

Also young Evie and Elsa are just super adorable
highfive.png

Double-page supporter
Nice hope the prince accepts the yuri and just be inlove with the Yuri's

Good work today btw

Sooo cuuuuuuuuteeeee!~~
I have absolutely no qualms whatsoever with the story continuing like this for a while! After all Cute Yuri is why we are all here!~~
Evie and Elsa had a real moment of sharing a single braincell there, haha...
I can understand Evie acting childish a little there, because if she offered to ride with Elsa, she might come off as too forceful in terms of progressing the story in her own favour, I guess?
Either that or her head is too deep down the love well so... Rational thinking begone!

Supporter
That so sweet to see them ride the pony together. This chapter is so heartwarming. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I lost it at Evie's reaction at the "When did Elsa become so forward" part. Like I just keep attaching the phrase "No Maiden" to her reaction lol

Dex-chan lover
Gosh I can't stop laughing about just how cute they are! They are hilarious 😂.. props for the maid (I forgot her name)

how beautiful it would be if it was really true love. but in my view, real world LGBT people have partners because they are equal to each other and they call it love, but that really can't be called true love

Dex-chan lover
This kid and Evie brother shall found the Order of the Lily and protect the interests of Sapphic Romance all over the country

Users who are viewing this thread