Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 6 Ch. 83 - The Most Important Person

Dex-chan lover
God damnit at least it turned wholesome a bit. Nothing can be changed after this. Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
"oh there is a lot of commen... and it's the stupid comments about the placeholders for the billionths times" By god it's annoying to check comments for this and see all firsts comments just being about the placeholder that everyone know about.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

dont think a thing of chicken noodle soup could help against the side effects, no?

anyways, if the curse can kill the mother after years of bearing it, i really dont like the risk elsa is taking here...

Dex-chan lover
Start of Elsa like being scolded and whatnot?
Also awwww get better Elsa

Dex-chan lover
We can't wait for Evie to interact with older Elsa now with all the memories of this time period.
Anyway it looks like this scolding might be why the Elsa we saw at the beginning was happy to be "bullied" by her, hence the title "please bully me, miss villainess"
No, it's because the 'bullying' was always so obviously not actually bullying. She would 'bully' her ineffectually without her heart in it, then fight with actual bullies for Elsa.

Group Leader
We can't wait for Evie to interact with older Elsa now with all the memories of this time period.

No, it's because the 'bullying' was always so obviously not actually bullying. She would 'bully' her ineffectually without her heart in it, then fight with actual bullies for Elsa.
the reason I quoted "bullying" is precisely because it's not actual bullying

Users who are viewing this thread