Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 6 Ch. 83 - The Most Important Person

Dex-chan lover
guys I think they might be… gay

779.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how the mom feels when she knows that such small girl forcibly took on the curse unto her body

Dex-chan lover
We have discussed it last week. It's not about who benefits from what. She is a servant (a supposedly trusted one as that) she has no will in this. She has directly acted against her employer. What she feels is right doesn't fucking matter. It shouldn't be so hard to understand even for some of you.

Imagine deploying an elaborate plan and one of your hanchman fucks it up because they thought it would be better that way. If Elsa dies (we know she won't but) what would be the point of turning back in time? Maid might have practicely fucked it all up trusting a 7 year old who has an obvious feelings of immense debt over her master.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
can Y’all stop making "OmG jUsT gOt HeRe FoR tHe PlAcEhOlDeR" posts, it hinders all the ones about the actual chapter and are just kinda annoying

Anyway it looks like this scolding might be why the Elsa we saw at the beginning was happy to be "bullied" by her, hence the title "please bully me, miss villainess"
Also it would mean that future Elsa who we saw disrupt the villainess system (or at the very least block it) found a way to do so on the curse so it might be the solution we'll see in the next chapters
oh buzz off, who are you to demand what people talk about?

Dex-chan lover
We have discussed it last week. It's not about who benefits from what. She is a servant (a supposedly trusted one as that) she has no will in this. She has directly acted against her employer. What she feels is right doesn't fucking matter. It shouldn't be so hard to understand even for some of you.

Imagine deploying an elaborate plan and one of your hanchman fucks it up because they thought it would be better that way. If Elsa dies (we know she won't but) what would be the point of turning back in time? Maid might have practicely fucked it all up trusting a 7 year old who has an obvious feelings of immense debt over her master.
literaly what in hell are you on bro? what? that’s sooo dumb I’m having an aneurysm!!!

Aggregator gang
literaly what in hell are you on bro? what? that’s sooo dumb I’m having an aneurysm!!!
I have the same feeling! I mean, Linda's purpose is to protect the Smollet at all cost and she even asked Elsa a few times whether Elsa truly wanna do it or not.

Linda is not in the wrong here! And I think she has a feeling that Elsa may be the only one that can defeat the curse. She did the best she could in the situation. Remember, Elsa is the one asking for her help.

Dex-chan lover
Man I should be happy for the update but now I'm being more emotional 😢

Supporter
This chapter brought tears to my eyes once again. I was so moved and one thing I know is that I love this manga. Thanks for the chapter and the translation

Group Leader
oh buzz off, who are you to demand what people talk about?
I'm saying that because it gets annoying having to scroll a dozen coments or heck, even go to the next page to see the first comment discussing what actually happens in the chapter. the issue is that there are more and more comments like that and it gets incredibly repetitive after a dozen chapters with comments flooded with "unrelated" stuff

Dex-chan lover
can Y’all stop making "OmG jUsT gOt HeRe FoR tHe PlAcEhOlDeR" posts, it hinders all the ones about the actual chapter and are just kinda annoying

Anyway it looks like this scolding might be why the Elsa we saw at the beginning was happy to be "bullied" by her, hence the title "please bully me, miss villainess"
Also it would mean that future Elsa who we saw disrupt the villainess system (or at the very least block it) found a way to do so on the curse so it might be the solution we'll see in the next chapters
Mb sorry

Double-page supporter
Wonder if next chapter Yvonne will punish the maid or at least get angry at her, rn she's in state of shock and might not cared for her atm since elsa is more important anyway.

It would be strange if she wasn't angry after all.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe she'll get angry, but Evie likely can't punish that maid.
She definitely can, it doesn't have to be something violent or ridiculous. Evie can told her to protect Elsa at all costs. I am sure her mother will agreed on this one.

Dex-chan lover
She's not that maid's boss. Her dad is. She simply lacks the authority to punish the maid.

Tbh the effects for Elsa taking on the curse is so cool and tbh, a little funny; Regardless, it's still cool and if it ever gets an anime adaptation, it'll look great.

Users who are viewing this thread