Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 6 Ch. 83 - The Most Important Person

literaly what in hell are you on bro? what? that’s sooo dumb I’m having an aneurysm!!!
The maid literally drugged the daughter of her employer on the whims of an outsider. The mother wasn't awake to consent to this plan. She's the type of person that would literally die for the sake of others by taking on the curse in the first place, I don't think she'd appreciate a little girl under the age of 10 to take on a curse that has the potential to kill her early. I wouldn't be surprised if the mother herself fires the maid for endangering the life of a small child that hasn't lived that long.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The maid drugged the daughter of her employer to prevent her from doing something reckless and stupid which would've deeply upset her employer if it had happened. Why would he even be upset that she prevented his daughter from putting herself in harm's way?

I feel like the comments are for the majority of the time too busy being whiny to appreciate the plot progression, I swear...
What the maid did may very well be morally wrong in our day and age but we are talking about a maid serving a royal family in a game set in the middle ages. Elsa is a girl they brought from who knows where and while she is an AMAZING girl and is as good as part of the family now, the maid is most likely supposed to prioritize her masters' safety rather than a strangers'.
Sounds cruel and all but at least try to view the story from a logical PoV instead of gasping at every little thing, my God.

It's a real real shame that Elsa is in so much pain and I honestly had tears in my eyes by the end of this... I hope this gets better from here on.
We truly are paying for all the fluff we were offered before.

that linda needs to be reprimanded, if she doesn't follow repercussions i'll be peeved, she disobeyed direct orders from her master thats not okay

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry to be that guy, but her hair is in the way of the towel so the heat can't transfer properly.

Users who are viewing this thread