Please Don't Call Me Queen! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Shut-In Princess' Crusade

Dex-chan lover
Based on a 2-volume LN series, from the author of Relinquish My Fiancé to My Little Sister And the Greatest Dragon Took a Liking to Me and Unbelievably Took Over the Kingdom.
https://beans.kadokawa.co.jp/product/series96/321705000248.html

Aggregator gang
Gonna guess that the only one that didn’t write a name was her. And they all voted for her because they thought no one else would

Fed-Kun's army
you know this vote could be an easy win with a marriage.
the vote will stay blanc for a wile. if one of the boys propose to our lady they can be king and queen and he just have to vote for her

So like.....all the male love interests are her relatives? The Earl is her grandfather's nephew, which would make him her first cousin once removed. Glasses guy would be her cousin (assuming the 1st prince is her grandfather's son). The Duke, he's her grandfather's youngest son which would make him her half-Uncle (assuming the Duke's mother is different than FL's grandmother)

How very Habsburg of them

Double-page supporter
So she reverse harems them into voting for her, eh? That’s promising. I look forwards to seeing how she wins them over.

Dex-chan lover
It probably won't happen but it would be interesting if she became Queen, with another guy as consort. I feel that none of this guys should be in any position of greater authority than they already are.

Contributor
Very promising. The female MC is competing head-to-head for the throne, and not just serve as a fiancee/pretend wife of the male MC. And yay, a megane love interest! <3 Hoisting my entire ship on him now.

Fed-Kun's army
so...who wanna bet that the boy who caused our MC into a NEET is one of the candidate?
from the obvious its probably the white-haired prince though,,,and probably the one who will win...
not that im gonna complain, as long as our MC is happy i'll bless him/them...imo though

Aggregator gang
I like uncle earl the most... but lol uncle, these boys are so rude heh. Poor girl gotta get a grip

Fed-Kun's army
I can see where this is going.

TIME TO DUDUDUEL!

raf-360x360-075-t-fafafa-ca443f4786.jpg

but with chess and less risk of shadow realm.

Promising story! The art is nice and the heroine seems full of potential. Thanks for the translation 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread